Episode 18: Vue in Enterprise Apps with Chris Fritz
Chris Fritz of the Vue core team returns to the show to talk about Vue in enterprise apps.
Recording date: 2019-01-15
John Papa @John_Papa
Dan Wahlin @danwahlin
Chris Fritz @chrisvfritz
Someone to follow
- 01:56 Guest introduction
- 03:39 What is an enterprise application?
- 05:10 Our environment shapes the way we think
- 06:55 What percentage are moving from server rendered to a single page app?
- 11:38 Sponsor: DevIntersection
- 12:23 Typescript
- 16:45 Why not just use Typescript?
- 19:51 Are people leaning towards classes and decorators?
- 24:11 Tips for organizing and structuring projects
- 36:01 What does the enterprise boilerplate give us?
- 37:40 Sponsor: Native Script
- 38:14 How does Vue work with mobile?
- 40:28 Web browser mobile vs native approach?
- 42:17 How do you optimize your app for performance?
- 51:23 Someone to follow