Episode 43: VS Live Share - Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter is on to talk about VS Live Share including how it works, and answers security concerns about sharing your code online.
Recording date: 2019-07-16
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Jonathan Carter @LostInTangent
Someone to follow
- 00:51 Podcast story
- 02:19 Guest intro
- 03:57 What is Visual Studio Live Share?
- 07:38 Sharing your dev environment with someone in a different environment
- 10:43 How do you enable the experimental flag?
- 11:48 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 12:49 How may downloads and installs
- 15:14 How did you do user testing?
- 23:39 How do terminal commands work?
- 27:47 What security risks are there?
- 35:41 Communicating with TeamChat or Live Share Audio
- 42:15 Someone to follow