Episode 49: Are Your Tests Developer Friendly? - Amir Rustamzadeh
Amir Rustamzadeh talks with John Papa about the difference between unit, integration, and end to end tests, the value of testing, and where to get started with Cypress.
Recording date: 2019-08-08
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Amir Rustamzadeh @AmirRustam
- 02:11 What's the difference between unit, integration, and end to end tests?
- 06:54 Should I end to end test unhappy paths?
- 10:00 Sponsor: DevIntersection
- 11:08 Is there value in end to end tests?
- 16:30 How do we make these developer friendly?
- 18:18 What is Sellanium
- 28:01 What is snapshot testing?
- 35:25 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 36:34 John's use for Cypress
- 38:52 Getting frustrated by testing
- 47:57 Where to start with Cypress