Episode 148: Reusable architecture/design systems with Max Lynch
Max Lynch, co-founder of Ionic Framework, talks about how Ionic has stayed current, what the build tooling was like when he started, getting in during the early days of Angular, the areas he sees demand for Ionic, and how Stencil is developed and supported.
Recording date: July 27, 2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Max Lynch @MaxLynch
Brought to you by
- 01:17 Guest introduction
- 05:27 How has Ionic managed to stay relevant over time?
- 07:04 What was build tooling like?
- 09:08 Sponsor: Ionic
- 09:51 Early days of Angular
- 13:25 What areas are you seeing a lot of demand in?
- 15:01 What's the stencil concept?
- 26:52 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 27:56 What is your target audience with Stencil?
- 34:11 How is support handled for Stencil?
- 39:22 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.